By: Riley G. and Jacqueline F.
There’s nothing better to do in the winter than bake a nice warm treat! Bake these delicious brownies in just 35 minutes!! We hope you will love them as much as we do!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 16 brownies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted and slightly cooled
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup m&ms
- Preheat oven to 350. Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, leaving some overhang. If using foil, spray well with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the butter and sugar. Add the eggs, making sure to mix well after each one. Mix in the vanilla until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Combine the dry ingredients and wet ingredients and whisk until well combined. Add in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the brownie mixture into the prepared baking pan (the batter will be very thick). Evenly sprinkle the m&ms over the top.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes. You will know the brownies are finished when the edges start to slightly pull away and the top looks done.
- Allow to cool completely, cut into squares and enjoy!
Note: Store cooled brownies in an airtight container on the counter for up to five days!