Submissions have closed for this article
Want to help students with course selection? If you’ve taken any of the courses below, fill out these questions about your experience. Your answers may be posted on our site. Email the answers to email@example.com
Drama, Business, French, Computer Studies
Accounting, World History to the End of the Fifteenth Century, Travel and Tourism, Canadian Law, Economics, CO-OP, Presentation and Speaking Skills, Introduction to Sociology, Anthropology, and Psychology (SAP), Philosophy, Biology, Physics
Families, Kinesiology, Calculus and Vectors, Functions, Data Management, Classical Civilizations, Film, Design and Publishing, Writers Craft, Law, Economics, Accounting, Canadian and World Politics, World History since the Fifteenth Century, Biology, Physics, Chemistry
Teacher: Culminating Task (with percentage): Exam (length and percentage):
1. Did you enjoy this course? Why or why not?
2. What were some course highlights (what did you enjoy learning, what did you find interesting)?
3. Did you find this course useful? Why or why not?
4. What was your reason for taking this course and were you happy with your decision?
5. What do you wish you had known going into this course?
6. What was the amount of homework and typically what kind of homework were you assigned (ie. textbook work, essays, projects, worksheets, etc.)?